From Naxos: Independent Day Trip to Paros Island
Pickup optionalPlease be at the designated pick up spot 15 minutes prior to the given pickup time. You will be notified about your pickup details by the local partner one day prior to your trip. Please check your spam folder.
- Visit the picturesque port of Naousa in Paros
- Delight in the freshness of the fish at one of the port's small restaurants
- Hail a water taxi and head to the beaches in the bay
- Take a bus and discover an important Orthodox church in Paros' main town, Parikia
- Rent a car to explore harder-to-reach places on the island
In Naousa, savor a delicious fish lunch in one of its small restaurants. From the port of Naousa or Parikia, sail by small water taxis to reach one of the wonderful beaches of the bays. Soak up some rays and swim in the transparent waters.
Alternatively, take a bus to the capital of Paros, Parikia. Visit one of the most important symbols of Greek Orthodoxy, the Church of Panagia Ekatontapyliani, and discover the Archeological Museum located just behind it. Take a walk in the old market street and admire the wall of the Venetian Castle, or do some souvenir shopping.
Or, explore the island by renting a car. Head to the ancient capital Lefkes, Logaras Beach in Piso Livadi Village, and the colorful village of Aliky in the south of the island. Get back to Naousa port of at the end of the afternoon and take your return trip to Naxos.
A hotel pickup option is also available for this tour so you can have the most hassle-free day possible. Drop-off is not included.
- Boat trip
- Pick-up (if the option is selected)
- Drop-off at hotel
- Personal expenses
Prepare for the activity
Naxos Small Port. The earliest available local bus from Plaka, Agia Anna, Agios Prokopios and Stelida will arrive in Naxos Town at approximately 8:40 AM. If you are not driving to the meeting point, it is recommended that you book your trip with pickup transfer in the morning.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
• Remember to bring a hat and sunscreen
• After arrival to Naousa port, the boat departs immediately to another island. Please do not leave any personal belongings on the boat
• The trip from Naxos to Paros lasts approximately 30 minutes, as does the return from Paros to Naxos