Koufonissi Islands Full-Day Boat Trip from Naxos
Pickup optionalPick-up possible from Naxos Town, Stelida, Agios Prokopios, Agia Anna and Plaka.
- Spend the day on the lovely islands of Koufonissi
- Rent a bike or hike to the east side of Pano Koufonissi
- Discover the sea caves of uninhabited Kato Koufonissi
- Stroll through the town center to see the typical architecture of the Cyclades
Use your free time to experience the islands as you wish. Relax on the stunning beach in the village of Agios Georgios, find the sandy bays and beaches of the east coast or marvel at the typical architecture of the Cyclades on a stroll through the town center.
Visit the uninhabited island of Kato Koufonissi to discover amazing sea caves and rock pools of crystal clear water. Depart Pano Koufonissi in the late afternoon and arrive back at Naxos Town at around 7:00 PM
- Round-trip boat tickets
- Pick-up (if option booked)
- Drop off
- Personal expenses
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the small port in Naxos Town. The earliest available bus from Plaka, Agia Anna, Agios Prokopios and Stelida arrives at Naxos Town at approximately 8:40 AM. If you are not driving to the departure point, it is recommended that you book your trip with the pick-up option.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat