Encounter dinosaurs, experience nature, and learn how LA came to be on a visit to the Natural History Museum of Los Angeles. Marvel at one of the world’s most impressive gem and mineral collections.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Enter with your ticket at any of the two museum entrances. Go directly to the staff member at the bridge or skip the line through the eTicket entry at the top of the steps.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- If you have an infant (0-2 years old), they will be given a ticket upon arrival
- Opening hours are from 09:30 AM - 5:00 PM (subject to change)
- There is no set time for this ticket and can be used anytime during open hours. Note that the last entry is at 4:00 PM
- Tickets are valid for 90 days from the date on your confirmation voucher/ticket
- Parking is available on site for an additional fee. Alternatively, the Expo Park Metro line is just steps away
- By purchasing a ticket and visiting the museum, all guests agree to the Natural History Museum's COVID safety guidelines and protocols