Explore the beautiful National Palace Queluz used by the Royal Family as a setting for festivities and celebrations during the 18th century. Marvel at the gardens, a national heritage considered to be one of one of Portugal’s most important gardens.
About this ticket
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Largo Palácio de Queluz, 2745-191 Queluz, Portugal To reach the National Palace by car take the IC19 (from Lisbon) and turn off at the exit for Queluz-Palácio. GPS Coordinates: 38º 45’ 1.46” N 9º 15’ 28.40” W If taking public transportation, take Vimeca bus No. 25, bus No. 101 or No. 106 and disembark at Queluz (4 Caminhos) and Estação Queluz/Massamá. From here it is a 15-minute walk to the Palace. If taking the train, take the Sintra line and get off at the station Queluz-Belas or Monte Abrão, roughly one kilometre from the Palace.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The National Palace and Gardens of Queluz is located in Sintra, which is located about 30 kilometers from Lisbon – you can reach Sintra easily by taking the train from Lisbon
- National Palace and Gardens of Queluz opening hours: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM, last admission 5:00 PM.
- Parques de Sintra seasonal opening hours: December 24–25 and January 1 – closed all day. December 31 and January 2–3: 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM, last admission at midday.