The National Museum at the Bargello is without a doubt one of the most well-renowned museums in Florence. For Renaissance art lovers, the Bargello is to sculpture what the Uffizi is to painting. Visit it with a timed entry ticket.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
Select participants and date
Meet directly at Bargello National Museum, right by Piazza di San Firenze. If there is a queue, show your voucher to the staff and enjoy priority entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that the date and time slot you choose is binding once booked. You will be refused entry if you do not respect this allotted entry time
- You can collect your entrance ticket 15 minutes before your allotted entry time
- If you present your Bargello Museum ticket to Palazzo Strozzi, you can enter the Donatello exhibition at a reduced price