Discover the National Gallery Singapore, a stunning architectural endeavor that joins 2 national monuments, the former Supreme Court and City Hall, to form a new home for local and Southeast Asian art.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
1 St. Andrew's Rd Singapore 178957, National Gallery SingaporeOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Opening Hours:
- Daily from 10:00 AM-7:00 PM
- Admission and ticket sales end 30 minutes before closing time
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- Food and drink (including bottled water) are not permitted in the galleries
- Flash photography, videography and the use of selfie sticks and tripods are also not permitted in the galleries
- Bags may be subject to inspection for security reasons
- All galleries and facilities are wheelchair accessible
- Once confirmed, no cancellations may be made for this activity