Discover the aquatic wonders of Parrachos de Perobas on this day trip from Natal. Snorkel in search of colorful marine life in crystal clear water, then soak up the sun at Punau Beach and enjoy access to a local hotel which offers an array of activities.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Portuguese, Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup included from hotels located in Ponta Negra, Praia do Forte, Areia Preta, Praia dos Artistas, and Via Costeira. If you are staying in another location in Natal, please provide your address and the local operator will advise you of the closest meeting point available.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
What to bring
Know before you go
- Snorkeling is only permitted for children over 6-years-old
- The tour does not include food or drinks. You can buy them from a local hotel in Punua