Enjoy a day trip to Parrachos de Maracajaú, a beautiful beach located on the north coast of Natal, known as the Brazilian Caribbean. Explore the marine life at the reef with a snorkel, then soak up the sun and scenery as you relax on the beach afterward.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup included from hotels located in Ponta Negra, Praia do Forte, Areia Preta, Praia dos Artistas, and Via Costeira. If you are staying in another locations in Natal, please provide your address and the local operator will send the closest meeting point available.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Snorkeling is only permitted for children over 6 years old