Take an unbeatable day excursion to the paradise shores of Rose Island in the Bahamas. Relax in style on a beautiful private beach and enjoy snorkeling tours, kayaks, tubes, hammock gardens, a beach bar, island music, and a local Bahamian buffet lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
The boat will depart from the Paradise Island Ferry Terminal which is located between the 2 bridges on Paradise Island. There will be no refunds issued if you miss the boat or miss the excursion.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Guests will be issued a full refund if Sandy Toes cancels the trip
- If you are late for the tour and miss the boat, you will be deemed a "no show" and no refund will be issued
- The supplier reserves the right to make cancellations based on weather conditions or other reasons
- If you're arriving on a cruise ship you must take a Land Taxi from the port. Please avoid taking the water taxi, as they have provided the guests with false information and caused them to miss the excursion
- No weather-related refunds
- There is no lifeguard on duty; all guests swim at their own risk (life vests available for guests at no charge)
- The supplier is not responsible for any personal property or injury to guests while on the excursion
- All activities are weather-permitting. Sandy Toes cannot guarantee that all activities will be available and reserves the right to decide to offer a particular activity based on the safety of guests and staff