Nassau Sightseeing Bus TourProduct ID: 28724
From $40 per personBook now
- Take in the beautiful scenery of Nassau while tasting some of the country's famous rum cakes
- Explore the historical Fort Charlotte from inside
- Stop by the Atlantis Hotel and learn why it's known around the world
- Walk away with a genuine appreciation of Bahamian hospitality and culture
Continuing on to Fort Fincastle and explore the historical landmark known as the Queen's staircase. Afterwards, continue on to view the governor's mansion.
Next, head toward the largest fort on the island, Fort Charlotte, and enter to explore hundreds of years of history. After a healthy dose of history, journey along towards the rum cake factory to taste some of the country's finest treats. Before returning to Nassau, head to Paradise Island and stop by the famous Atlantis Hotel. Finally, return to the cruise ship terminal with a new found appreciation for the historic city.
- Fort Charlotte entrance fees
- All transportation
- Bridge toll on Paradise Island
- Entry fees to attractions at the Atlantis Hotel
- Meals and Drinks
At the entrance of the Festival Place Welcome Center located at the Nassau Bahamas cruise ship terminal. Once you enter the building, the tour guide will be standing to your immediate left, holding a sign saying 'GetYourGuide'. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 28724