Stroll downtown Nassau and stop to taste rums and rum-infused food on a guided walking tour. Learn about piracy and prohibition when rum and other spirits played a colorful role in Bahamian history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at John Watling's Distillery, Buena Vista Estate, 17 Delancy St, Nassau, The Bahamas.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Wear ventilated fabric and comfortable clothing. Pack your camera, hat, and sunscreen. Also have a bite to eat before you come, as the rum tastings are quite strong on an empty stomach! All stops have restroom facilities, however, it is advisable to visit one beforehand
- You must be 18 with a valid photo ID to participate in the rum and cocktail tastings.