Nassau: Glass Bottom Boat, Banana Boat and Snorkelling Tour
- Enjoy the sites of the beautiful ocean through a glass bottom boat
- Get up close and snorkel with wild life
- Take an exciting banana boat ride
You'll depart from Cable Beach, where you will board the ship and start the tour. See many different forms of sea life that call the Bahamas home, including the Nassau grouper, Snapper, Jacks and possibly some turtles too.
While on the cruise, you'll also see many different landmarks and sites. The boat will make a stop at a popular snorkelling site. Here, you'll get the chance to see the marine environment up close.
After the snorkelling stop, you'll get back on the boat and head back to Cable Beach. Once back at Cable Beach, guests will be directed towards the banana boat by a tour guide.
- Glass bottom boat harbour tour
- Snorkelling with all equipment provided
- Banana boat ride
- Bahama Mama (alcoholic beverage)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
- People with heart problems
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
When on the beach , our agent will be under a blue umbrella directly in the back of Melia Hotel , the agent will be wearing a red T-shirt with the logo "Bahama Joyride & Snorkelling Adventures" on it. DROP OF WILL BE THE SAME AS STARTING POINT.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags