Sail on the beautiful teal waters off the coast of Nassau, Bahamas aboard an open-air, custom-built catamaran. Enjoy the stunning views of Nassau sailing to one of Bahamas world famous reefs.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Please make your way to the Paradise Island Ferry Terminal, slip #7, behind the Margaritaville restaurant in Paradise Island. The staff will greet you and check you in. Please plan to be at the departure location 15 minutes prior to the tour departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Credit card
Know before you go
- Snorkeling is a high-exertion activity
- All onboard purchases must be made with a major credit/debit card
- The local supplier does not accept cash
- All guests from hotels, private accommodations, and cruise ships must meet at the Paradise Island Ferry Terminal 15 minutes prior to tour departure
- Cruise Ship guests must take a short taxi ride to the Paradise Island Ferry Terminal located directly behind the Paradise Island Margaritaville Restaurant at Slip 7