Sip, Sample & See: A culinary experience seasoned with history and a dash of culture. Don't just visit The Bahamas, sample the exotic cuisine, sip locally blended spirits and brews, and immerse yourself in culture, food and history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up at hotel, cruise ship or vacation rental
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Non-folding wheelchairs
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- People under years of age must be accompanied by an adult
- A signed waiver is required for each person on the tour
- People with moderate walking disability and collapsible wheelchairs are allowed. Wheelchair users must have another person with a paid ticket to accompany them
- Moderate walking in and out of establishments should be expected
- People with dietary restrictions for religious or health reasons must notify the tour operator at least 24 hours before the activity date