Nassau Catamaran Sail & Eco-Snorkel at Sea Garden
- Enjoy a relaxing catamaran sail on the sparkling waters off Nassau
- Snorkel over the protected Sea Garden conservation area
- Marvel at the amazing biodiversity of the coral reef system
You’ll sail through historic Nassau harbor, admiring the backdrop of the famed Atlantis Hotel, rustic mail boats bobbing in the water, and panoramic views of the island.
If the winds are favorable, the captain will turn off the engines and hoist the sails, and you’ll be on your way to the snorkeling site.
Note that the operator supports the preservation of the local coral reef system, aware that healthy coral reefs are the foundation of many tropical ecosystems and provide livelihood, food, enjoyment, and cultural significance for millions of people around the globe.
- Snorkel equipment
- Snorkeling instruction
- Life vest
- 1 complimentary fruit or rum punch and filtered water
- Other beverages (full-premium bar available onboard)
Prepare for the activity
If you are staying at a hotel or residence, the tour departs from the Paradise Island ferry terminal across the street from the Atlantis, directly behind Margaritaville. If you are arriving on a cruise ship, the tour departs next to the terminal building at the end of the cruise pier area. From your ship, walk towards the Festival Terminal building. Do not enter the building. Look to the left of the building and you will see a green gate. A member of the tour operator's staff will be standing by the gate wearing a Royal Blue shirt along with a hand held sign. From here, they will escort you to the boat.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Credit card
• Please note that all onboard purchases must be made with a major credit/debit card
• The local supplier does not accept cash