Ignite your taste buds on a food and culture walking tour of Nassau’s old neighborhood. Enjoy five authentic local food tastings with historical, cultural, and architectural insights along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide outside of Bahamian Cookin' Restaurant & Bar. Bahamian Cookin' is in a pink strip mall across from Parliament Square. From the cruise ship port When exiting the cruise ship port area, head East on Woodes Rogers Walk toward Charlotte Street. Turn right onto Charlotte Street, and in one block turn left onto Bay Street. One block down, turn right onto Parliament Street where you’ll see First Caribbean Bank CIBC on the corner, walk south to a pink strip mall passing Coles of Nassau. Your guide will be outside Bahamian Cookin’ and Down Home Bahamas.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Face mask or protective covering
- Unaccompanied minors
- See-through clothing
Know before you go
- Tours can accommodate food allergies and aversions. Please advise in advance if you have any special dietary needs
- Total tour length is approximately 3 hours; please allow for a 15 minute grace period
- The tour does not finish at the starting point. Detailed return directions and a map are provided
- Shopping during the tour is prohibited
- Tasting locations are subject to change
- The tour is not wheelchair accessible or recommended for persons with limited mobility due to several hills and staircases
- Tours are held rain or shine. Beachwear permitted on beach solely.
- Comfortable clothing and shoes are recommended. Total walking distance is approximately 1 mile.
- Young foodies are welcome on the tours, but they must be accompanied by an adult. Children under 3, who will not consume at the tasting locations, do not require a separate ticket
- Purchaser agrees to Supplier's Waiver and Release of Claims
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded and cannot be rescheduled