Visit the Alhambra and the Generalife palaces on a 3-hour morning tour. Escorted by your friendly local guide, you'll explore this UNESCO World Heritage Site and marvel at the beautiful Moorish architecture of one of the world's most visited attractions.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- Cancel up to 19 hours in advance for a 50% refund
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- You will be picked up at your hotel in Granada's city center between 09:15 and 09:45.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sports shoes
Know before you go
- The meeting point will be your hotel in Granada's city center, with pick-up between 09:15 and 09:45. You can provide your hotel's name and location after booking. Alternatively, between 09:40 to 09:50 meet at Granavision Welcome Visitor Center, next to the Alhambra (just 100 meters from the Car Park N1).
- Groups regularly change in nationality. In order to facilitate these changes, the visit will be in 2 languages (Spanish and English).
- Afternoon tour: starting time changes depending on the day and varies between 13:00 and 17:00. Please confirm the exact time by calling the supplier the day before your tour. This tour is only available in Spanish and English.
- The Alhambra requires that all passengers provide the full name, date of birth, and passport details for each participant when booking. If not provided, the Alhambra may deny you access.