Enter one of four immersive worlds and work as a team to complete a mission. Take an active role in these compelling stories and be the hero of your very own adventure.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
The game takes place at The Escape Game Nashville, located less than 2 blocks away from Broadway. There is not a private parking lot, but there is limited street parking and paid parking garages nearby. Grabbing a taxi, using a ride-share service, or walking when possible is recommended.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Food and drinks
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Games are shared experiences and you may be paired with other guests
- Each game has a different maximum capacity and difficulty
- Please contact the local partner for more info on wheelchair accessibility
- You will be in a room with a locked door, but every door is equipped with an exit button — should you feel the need to leave the room, you are welcome to do so at any time
- Games are recommended for ages 13 and up — younger players are allowed, but some of the game content may be too difficult for them
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult
- Participants under the age of 18 will need an adult to sign their waiver