Experience the place where one of the bloodiest battles of the American Civil War took place: Franklin, Tennessee. Visit three historic Civil War-era homes, hear gripping stories, and get the unique perspectives of soldiers and civilians alike.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Guests are expected to be in their lobby half hour before the tour start time
- Guests are expected to reach out 24 hours prior to tour time to arrange pickup