Explore western Japan with this day trip out of Osaka to Kyoto and Nara. Aboard a bus, explore the serene nature of Arashiyama, stroll the gardens of Kyoto's UNESCO-listed Kinkaku-ji, and marvel at the enormous Buddha statue in Todai-ji temple in Nara.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Japanese
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Oversize luggage
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants (0-2 years old) can participate in this tour for free (no seat or meal provided)
- Choose between pickup from Umeda, Nippombashi, Namba OCAT, or Kyoto Station