Enjoy a guided tour in the Bourbon Tunnel, built in 1853 by Ferdinand II of Bourbon. The tunnel represents an emotional journey through the history of the Underground of Naples.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Starting times 10:00 AM, 12:00 PM, 3:00 PM, 5:00 PM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Travel beneath Naples on a fascinating underground tour
- Experience a historical journey to retrace 4 centuries of the history of Naples
- Admire the remains of statues dating back to the fascist period as well as cars and motorcycles
- Entrance ticket
- Guided tour in English or Italian
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Vico del Grottone, 4Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- There is a staircase at the entrance with 90 steps.
- Children under the age of 10 enter for free.