Admire the stunning beauty of the Amalfi Coast on a boat trip from Naples. See the Baths of Queen Giovanna, admire the view of Mount Vesuvius, see the Cathedral of Saint Andrew, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9 - 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Italian, English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- This option includes the pickup service from an established meeting point (it depends on the departure you have selected) You will be contacted by mail in order to be informed regarding place and time you should show up the day of the departure
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Pickup service is available from established meeting points in Naples and surrounding cities. In case of unspecified accommodation details, the pickup will be in Naples at 7:40 AM at the entrance of the Star Hotel Terminus(if selected the option from Naples) and at 8:15 am at the entrance of Ercolano Scavi Circumvesuviana Train Station (if chosen the option from Portici, Ercolano and Torre del Greco) Please provide your accommodation details to establish the meeting point. You will be contacted 24 hours before the travel date with more information regarding the meeting point and pickup time.
- The timing may change due to adverse sea conditions or traffic on the way to Ravello
- If you choose the tour option, without Ravello Visit, the free time in Amalfi will be of 3.5 hours
- If you choose the tour option, with Ravello visit, the free time will be 1 hour in Ravello and 1 hour in Amalfi
- In Positano, the free time will be 1 hour