Experience the wonders of ancient Pompeii and the majesty of Mount Vesuvius on this combined full-day excursion from Naples. Explore the Pompeii ruins with a guide, and after lunch enjoy the nature reserve at Vesuvius.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Italian, Spanish, English
- Optional audio guide
- English, French, Italian, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Grand Hotel Santa Lucia - 8:00am · Molo Beverello pier (PIC NIC bar kiosk) - 8:10am · NH Panorama Hotel - 8:20am · Naples Hotel - 8:30am · Starhotels Terminus - 8:45am · Please be ready at designated meeting point 10 minutes before the scheduled time. · Pick up time can be affected by trafic conditions.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Groups up to 5 passengers will get audioguide to visit Pompeii, from 6 passengers onward there will be a licensed guide
- You need to purchase tickets to the Vesuvius crater separately before the day of your trip