Pompeii & Naples: Full-Day Sightseeing Tour
From $94 per personBook now
- Experience the traditions and daily life at the World Heritage Site of Pompeii
- Visit a cameo and coral factory and do a bit of shopping
- Discover the attractions of new and ancient Naples
On arriving in Pompeii you’ll meet your tour guide and then explore the ruins for around 2 hours. Your guide will show you the traditions and daily life of ancient Pompeii. You’ll see the large theater, the necropolis, the thermal baths, and some of the amazing houses that were owned by the richest residents.
At the end of the Pompeii tour, you’ll visit a cameo and coral factory that’s located close to the ruins, where you’ll see the manufacturing processes used and have a chance to do a bit of shopping.
In the early afternoon the tour will head to Naples where the tour assistant will guide you through the most important sites in the city. You’ll see the panoramic area of Naples, including Posillipo and Mergellina. Then you’ll visit the new city center, where you’ll see Plebiscito Square, Gallery Umberto I, the Royal Palace, San Carlo Theatre, and the New Castle.
You’ll conclude the tour with a visit to the ancient city center of Naples, taking in the main street, known as Spaccanapoli, and the Piazza del Gesù Nuovo.
- Daily tour in Italian and English
- Return transfer by bus
- Tour assistant on the bus for the whole tour
- Tour guide in Pompeii for up to 5 participants OR earphones for less than 5 participants
- Entrance ticket to Pompeii (EUR 11 per person)
- Entrance tickets in Napoli
07:45 - Hotel Holiday Inn 07:55 - Hotel Ramada 08:00 - Hotel Terminus 08:00 - Hotel Sant'Angelo 08:05 - Hotel Cavour 08:10 - Hotel Plaza 08:15 - Hotel Una 08:25 - Hotel H2C 08:30 - Hotel NH Ambassador 08:40 - Hotel Royal Continental 08:45 - Hotel Vesuvio 08:50 - Hotel Santa Lucia 08:50 - Hotel Excelsior 09:00 - Port (Molo Beverello) (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 23378