From Rome: Pompeii Day Trip
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Pompeii with an officially licensed guide, with audio headsets provided so you won’t miss a word
- Travel from Rome in a fully air-conditioned private coach, accompanied all the way by an expert tour coordinator
- Benefit from free time o explore the bustling city of Naples (during winter)
You’ll travel from Rome to Pompeii in an air-conditioned private coach, accompanied all the way by your expert tour coordinator. Benefit from skip-the-line entry as one of Pompeii’s own officially licensed guides shows you around the city, painting a vivid picture of life in final days before the eruption. Throughout the ruins, you’ll come across death casts: plaster recreations of unfortunate citizens preserved by the superheated volcanic ash.
The the tour travels from Pompeii to Naples, with historical commentary from your tour coordinator along the way.
- All transportation
- Ticket and reservation fees for Pompeii
- Audio set to hear the guide wherever you are
- Free time in Naples
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
In the center of the square “Piazza del Popolo” – Metro Line A – Flaminio. At the fountain with the lions and obelisk. The coordinator will be wearing a blue polo shirt or jacket.Open in Google Maps ⟶