This tour consists of a walk around of the ancients roman cities of Pompeii and Herculaneum, buried from the ashes of the volcano Vesuvius in 79 AD. See the highlights on a walking tour with a private guide or in a small group setting.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Italian, French, German, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese
- Private group
Select participants and date
The main entrance of the Pompeii ruins, called the "Porta Marina Superiore".Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- On the first Sunday of each month, entrance is free of charge, but as tickets can't be reserved ahead of time, entry is not guaranteed