Pompeii and Amalfi Coast Day Tour from Naples All Inclusive
From $94 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick-up is provided at your Naples city hotel in Naples
- Explore the archeological site of Pompeii and walk along the ancient streets
- See how the Romans lived in the seaside town of Pompeii
- Marvel at the views as you drive along southern Italy's Amalfi Coast
Your first stop will be Pompeii, at one time a thriving Roman town and now an archaeological site. Buried under ash after the towering Mount Vesuvius eruption in 79 AD, the city was lost until the 1700s. Today, you can walk along the old Roman streets and see the houses, shops, bars, and even a brothel among the excavated ruins.
As you drive along the Amalfi Coast, marvel at the spectacular scenery. Your driver will stop at a fantastic location overlooking Positano and its bay for the stunning views. From here you’ll continue on to Amalfi, where you’ll have plenty of time to enjoy the clear blue waters.
- Round-trip transportation
- Fluent English-speaking assistance
- Light lunch
- Bottle of water
- Live guide in Pompeii or audio guide (depending on season and group size)
- Entrance tickets for Pompeii (EUR 13)
Pick-up and drop-off is provided the Port of Naples (outside your cruise ship). If you are arriving in Naples by train, your pick-up/drop-off point will be outside the Hotel Terminus, located just across the road from the train station. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 13355