Pompeii & Amalfi Coast Full-Day Tour from Naples
- Tour the remarkable ruins of Pompeii
- Eat under the shadow of Mount Vesuvius
- Visit a cameo and corals factory
- Drive along the scenic Amalfi Coast
- Grab postcard perfect souvenir snapshots of Positano and Sorrento
- Relax over coffee or ice-cream at Amalfi
- Go to a ceramics factory
Following a morning pick-up from a schedule of Naples hotels, drive to Pompeii to visit the ruins. During this section of the tour, there will be an assistant on the bus to answer your questions.
Arrive in Pompeii and join a tour guide. Located under the shadow of Mount Vesuvius, the only volcano on the European mainland to have erupted in the last 100 years, Pompeii is as fascinating as it is mysterious. With its perfect stone-paved streets, houses, temples, a Forum, and theaters, it provides an almost complete picture of what was once a thriving Roman city.
You will tour the ruins for approximately 2 hours, as your guide leads you through the theater, the necropolis, the Thermae, and some aristocratic houses that were owned by the city’s richest citizens.
Continue to a local cameo and corals factory, close to the ruins, to watch the manufacturing process. There will be about 30 minutes of free time to shop for souvenirs, before you head for lunch at a local restaurant.
Continue after lunch with a drive along the beautiful Amalfi Coast. Sit back and relax as panoramic vista after vista passes you by. You will pause for photo opportunities from the top of a hill in Sorrento and Positano, and continue to visit a typical ceramics workshop.
End your tour with a 30-minute break in the town of Amalfi. Lying at the foot of a deep ravine, and surrounded by steep cliffs, it is a dramatic location to grab a coffee, or gelato, and simply watch the world go-by.
Your driver will then take all guests back to Naples, for a drop-off at their respective hotels.
- Return transfer from Naples by bus
- Tour assistant on the bus during the first part of the tour
- English speaking driver for the second part of the tour - No tour assistant
- Tour guide in Pompeii for more than 6 participants, OR headphones for less then 6 participants
- Entrance tickets at Pompeii: EUR 11.00 per person
- Drinks at lunch - to be paid at the restaurant
07:45 - Holiday Inn 07:55 - Ramada Hotel 08.00 - Htl Terminus 08:00 - Hotel Sant'Angelo 08:05 - Hotel Cavour 08:10 - Plaza Hotel 08:15 - Hotel Una 08:25 - Hotel H2C 08:30 - Hotel NH Ambassador 08:40 - Hotel Royal Continental 08:45 - Hotel Vesuvio 08:50 - Santa Lucia Hotel 08:50 - Hotel Excelsior 09:00 - Naples Port (Molo Beverello)
Product ID: 22708