Phlegrean Fields Half-Day Tour
From $72 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick-up is also available from hotels in downtown Naples. Please provide your hotel address and name.
- Enjoy a half-day group tour to Puteoli
- Visit the dormant volcano of Solfatara
- Explore the underground tunnels of Flavio's Amphitheatre
- Visit the impressive Temple of Serapi
- Experience a drive pass through Arco Felice
- Learn the legends of the Acropolis of Cumae
- Stop at the D'averno Lake viewpoint
We then go to Flavio’s Amphitheatre, Puteoli’s impressively preserved remnant of Imperial Rome. Here you will explore the extraordinary network of underground tunnels.
At the city center of Serapi we will admire the wonderful marble craftsmanship of the Temple of Serapis, the symbol of the city.
Pass through the majestic Arco Felice, an ancient archway which connected Naples to Rome. According to legend, those who pass through and kiss their lover will be happy for all their life.
Make a brief stop at d'Averno lake viewpoint to take pictures.
We then drive to the ruins of Acropolis of Cumae to uncover the myths and legends of Sibyl’s Cave and the Temples of Jupiter and Apollo.
- Pick-up and drop off in Naples
- Entrance tickets
- Food and drinks
If you come by train then meet: Outside the main railway station of Naples on the left hand side, near the entrance of the parking of the STAR hotel Terminus. Look for the signboard “STAR hotel Terminus GARAGE”, the driver will hold a sign with your name. You can also be picked up at the cruise port. Please provide cruise details (arrival time, ship name etc.). (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 9407