Enjoy a guided tour in the Bourbon Tunnel, built in 1853 by Ferdinand II of Bourbon. The tunnel represents an emotional journey through the history of the Underground of Naples.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
Select participants and date
• Meet at Vico del Grottone, 4. • Please note that this is not your ticket. You must exchange your voucher at the ticket counter before the tour begins. • Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the start of the tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- There is a staircase at the entrance with 90 steps.
- Children under the age of 10 enter for free.