Enjoy a guided tour in the Bourbon Tunnel, built in 1853 by Ferdinand II of Bourbon. The tunnel represents an emotional journey through the history of the underground of Naples.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- There is a staircase at the entrance of the Bourbon Tunnel that has 90 steps. If choosing the option that starts from the Via delle Memorie route, there are 115 steps at the entrance
- Children under the age of 10 can enter for free