The ticket allows you to visit the Treasury of San Gennaro: a priceless collection of objects in gold, silver and precious stones that tells of the relationship between Naples and its patron saint.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 minutes - 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, English, French, Italian, German
Select participants and date
The meeting point is the ticket office at the San Gennaro Treasure Museum.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- A valid ID (passport, ID card, driver's license, or credit card) will be required as a deposit in order to borrow the audio guide (photocopies and student IDs aren't accepted)
- Access to the Basilica is only permitted to visitors wearing suitable attire (no shorts, vests, or sleeveless tops are permitted)