Discover one of the oldest and richest neighborhoods of Naples, full of history, mysteries and tradition. Your tour will start right from the heart of the Rione Sanità, and will continue between the Fontanelle Cemetery and the Neapolitan Baroque palaces.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, Spanish, French, German
- Private group
Select participants and date
The meeting point is next to the main steps of the National Archaeological Museum of Naples.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note: Fontanelle Cemetery is temporary closed, this part of visit wil be replaced with Catacombs visit ( entrance fee included in the tour price )