Discover the UNESCO archeological sites of Pompeii and Herculaneum. Enjoy lunch on the slopes of Mount Vesuvius looking over the Bay of Naples.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, Spanish
- Audio guide included
- Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Portuguese, French, German
- Small group available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- During low season, a live guide will be provided inside Pompeii & Herculaneum ruins as long as a minimum of 6 participants per language have been met. For up to 5 participants, the live guide will be replaced with an audio guide
- The Vesuvius tour is a panoramic and photographic tour along the slopes of the volcano. A visit to the summit of Vesuvius is not included.
- Please note that the starting time for the tour is 8 AM / 8:30 AM and pickup is provided around 30-40 minutes before; please contact the supplier to set your pickup time and meeting point