Walk down the streets of Spaccanapoli where you can admire the beauty of its buildings and old churches in different architectural styles. Visit the city's picturesque streets and the famous Cappella San Severo where the Veiled Christ is housed.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet outside the Tourist Information office in Piazza del Gesù Nuovo, in front of the Church of Gesù Nuovo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Since a maximum of 30 people can enter the San Severo Chapel at any one time, you may have to wait in line
- The itinerary may be subject to slight variations based on the closure of some churches on certain days or periods of the year
- The tour including the Chiostro visit is subject to availability based on the Chiostro's opening times. On Sunday afternoons, the Chiostro is always closed, so the visit is available only with Cappella Sansevero.