Walk down the streets of Spaccanapoli where you can admire the beauty of its buildings and old churches in different architectural styles. Visit the city's picturesque streets and the famous Cappella San Severo where the Veiled Christ is housed.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Italian, English
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Since a maximum of 30 people can enter the San Severo Chapel at any one time, you may have to wait in line
- The itinerary may be subject to slight variations based on the closure of some churches on certain days or periods of the year
- Due to COVID-19 we will provide disposable earphone for bigger groups