Naples Historic Center Private Walking TourProduct ID: 21849
From $193 Per group up to 20Book now
- Visit the Church of Gesù Nuovo
- Explore the Church of Santa Chiara
- Discover the Relics of San Gennaro and the cathedral of Naples
- Walk through the old decumani in the historical centre
Admire the well-preserved Greek-Roman urban layout that can still be experienced through the small alleys, the decumani and cardines, that run perpendicular and parallel to each other. Walk along the Spaccanapoli and take in the art and traditions that lie within it.
Learn about the tumultuous history of Naples as a cultural capital of Southern Italy and a key city in the Mediterranean scenery. Visit the church of Gesù Nuovo, Santa Chiara and the famous cathedral of San Gennaro along the Decumano Major. On Saturdays, don't miss a visit to the Chapel of Sansevero.
- Entrance fee for Cappella Sansevero – this costs an additional 7 EUR
- Hotel pick-up/drop off
Meet your guide by the tourist office on Piazza del Gesù. Pick-up is also possible from the port of Naples. Please provide your cruse ship details. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 21849