Don’t miss the opportunity to visit the beautiful ancient city of Herculaneum with an archeologist as your guide. Explore one of the most well-preserved ancient cities in the world with a group of up to 20 people.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, French, English, German, Italian
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The site of Herculaneum is vast and very exposed. The use of sunscreen and a hat is recommended
- It is recommended that you wear closed-toe shoes, as it can be difficult to walk through the ruins of Herculaneum with open shoes or sandals
- Due to Covid-19 disposable earphones for bigger groups are provided