Naples: Private Tour by Classic Fiat 500 or Fiat 600
From $132 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick-up from hotels in Naples, or at the airport, rail station, or harbor
- Tour the sights of Naples on board a classic 1960s Fiat 500 or Fiat 600
- Drive the lively Spaccanapoli, the most important promenade of Naples
- Visit the Sansevero Chapel and its extraordinary veiled Christ and the macabre Church of Santa Maria delle Anime del Purgatorio ad Arco
- Learn the legends about the neapolitan cult of devotion to the skulls and discover the unsolved mysteries
- Marvel at the Norman fort of the Castel Dell'Ovo and the Borgo Marinari
- Stretch your legs in the Parco Virgiliano, and get the best panorama of the Bay
- Break for coffee and typican pastry at an exclusive Naples Grand Café
Drive to the lively cobblestoned Spaccanapoli, the main promenade of the city leading to many of its most significant landmarks. Go to Gesù Square, site of the 15th-century Gesù Nuovo church, and enter the Santa Chiara Church. Continue to via San Gregorio Armeno, the "Christmas Alley".
Your next stop will be Piazza Gaetano, named after one of the city’s 54 saints. Visit the famous Veiled Christ inside Sansevero Chapel (closed on Tuesdays) and the macabre Church of Santa Maria delle Anime del Purgatorio ad Arco (closed on Sundays), guarded by 3 bronze skulls (entry tickets for these sites are not included.) Admire the looming castle of Piazza del Municipio, and the entrance to the former public shooting gallery of the Galleria Umberto I.
Continue to Piazza Municipio to marvel at the Castel Nuovo. See the facade of the oldest continuously active venue for public opera performances in Europe, at the Teatro di San Carlo in Piazza del Plebiscito. The east side of the piazza is home to the Royal Palace, while the west side hosts the Church of San Francesco di Paola (entrance), styled like the Pantheon in Rome. Visit Galleria Umberto I.
Go to the port to see the Borgo Marinari and Norman fort of the Castel Dell'Ovo, before driving to the waterside Posillipo neighborhood. End at the entrance of the Parco Virgiliano, named after the Roman poet Virgil, thought to be entombed nearby.
- Transportation by vintage Fiat 500 or 600 in perfect working condition
- Authorized tour guide/expert driver
- Neapolitan hand made gift
- Pick-up and drop off at your hotel or location of choice
- Raincoat (in case of rain)
- Coffee break with pastry at Grand Cafè of Napoli
- Lunch or dinner
- All entrance fees to sites specified in the tour description (Sansevero Chapel EUR 5 per person; the Church of Santa Maria delle Anime del Purgatorio ad Arco EUR 4 per person)
• Recommended number of participants is 2 people, but up to 3 people can be accommodated
•This tour is available upon request for larger parties
• Entrance fees to the following sites are not included: Sansevero Chapel EUR 5 per person; Church of Santa Maria delle Anime del Purgatorio ad Arco EUR 4 per person.
Product ID: 36391