Treat yourself to an audio-guided tour to discover the Chapel of St. Januarius, a symbolic place of art and popular devotion. The chapel portrays a synthesis of the deep relationship of faith between the people of Naples and their patron saint.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Italian, English, French, Spanish, German
- Audio guide included
- Italian, English, German, French, Russian, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The audio guide desk inside the cathedral of Naples near the Chapel entrance, which is open up to 30 minutes before closing time. Opening Times Monday and Saturday: 09:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. / 3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. (audio guide available up to 30 min before closing time) From Tuesday to Friday: 09.30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m / 2:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. (audio guide available up to 30 min before closing time) Sunday: 09.00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m / 4:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. (audio guide available up to 30 min before closing time)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- A valid ID (passport, ID card, driver's license or credit card) will be required as a deposit in order to borrow the audio guide (photocopies and student IDs aren't accepted)
- Access to the Basilica is only permitted to visitors wearing suitable attire (no shorts, vests, or sleeveless tops are permitted)