Explore all that Naples has to offer and save up to 35% on attractions. . Remember that the QRCODE in the app is unique and is valid for museum admissions and discounts.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 3 days
- from first activation
- Skip the ticket line
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Your 3 days light Naples Pass needs to be downloaded from the App Store or Google Store. Present your Naples pass at each attraction to be scanned for entry. Your login credentials have been sent to your mail address. The QRCODE in the app is unique and is valid for museum admissions (Galleria borbonica, Tesoro di San Gennaro, Museo Filangieri, Museo Divino, Neapolis Sotterrata complesso San Lorenzo Maggiore, Catacombe di San Gennaro) and discounts. This product include transport 3-day city transport pass valid for subway, metro, funicular, bus and streetcar within the territory of the city of Naples. The e-ticket is activated manually by clicking on the "activate" button. We recommend activating the e-ticket near the turnstile. The e-ticket can only be activated if there is an internet connection. Please keep in mind that in some underground stations the internet connection is poor. For any doubt please contact us by this WhatsApp +39 3271351261 or send mail to firstname.lastname@example.orgOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, some attractions may be closed. Please check with individual attractions and tours directly
- The pass is valid for 1 year from purchase date and only becomes activated with your first attraction visit. After activation, your pass will be valid for 3 days
- Operating hours of each attraction are subject to change without notice. If you are traveling over a holiday period, please make sure to check the operating hours for each attraction on the pass