Enjoy some of the tastiest street foods in Naples on a walking tour led by a guide. Sample foods that originated in the city as you take in the monuments of the historic center.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
• Please meet your guide at Piazza Bellini by the Greek ruins. Your guide will be holding a "Street Food Tour" sign. • Usually, there is a military truck nearby the ruins. Please note it's not under the statue.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise of any dietary requirements when booking but unfortunately, this tour cannot accommodate vegan, dairy-free or gluten-free diets.
- This tour can accommodate vegetarian diets.
- Please indicate your preferred departure time when booking