Enjoy some of the tastiest street foods in Naples on a walking tour led by a guide. Sample foods that originated in the city as you take in the monuments of the historic center.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Piazza Bellini by the Greek ruins (ground level). Your guide will be holding a "Street Food Tour" sign. Naples is a very busy city, please make sure to arrive on time, and leave your accommodation early, or you may miss the tour due to traffic.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise of any dietary requirements when booking but unfortunately, this tour cannot accommodate vegan, dairy-free or gluten-free diets.
- This tour can accommodate vegetarian diets ONLY if advised in advance.
- Please be aware of the possibility of cross contamination in case of allergies to nuts or dry fruits.