While Ischia is a joy to visit, getting to the island can be a hassle. Enjoy a convenient and stress-free one-way transfer between various possible locations in Naples (including the airport, the train station, and Naples hotels) and the island of Ischia.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Pickup included
- Transfers can be organized from any hotel in the city, to any address in Ischia. You can book the transfer for one or more persons of the same group and for the same hotel. In case of hotels that lie in the center of Sant’Angelo, the transfer service will finish at the beginning of the pedestrian zone. In Sant’Angelo there is a porterage service available, to be paid directly. Please consider that the transfer for the island Ischia is possible only if it is compatible with the sea transportation timetables. The first daily ferry from Ischia to Naples is at 6:30 AM, and the last ferry from Naples for the islands is at 9:00 PM. In order to arrange this service, please tell us the exact time of arrival or departure of your flight or train, as well as your flight or train number and hotel name.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Transfers can be organized from any hotel in the city, to any address in Ischia.
- Please note that in case of the hotels that lie in the center of Sant’Angelo, the transfer service will finish at the beginning of the pedestrian zone. In Sant’Angelo there is a porterage service available. The price for this service is to pay directly there since it is not included in the transfer service.