From Naples: Pompeii, Mount Vesuvius and WineryProduct ID: 63054
From $106 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceHotel pick up in Salerno
- Discover the remarkable preserved city of Pompeii
- Taste delicious local wines
- Marvel at the stunning volcano of Mount Vesuvius
The second stop is a vineyard located near the base of Mount Vesuvius. Here, you will be able to taste some delicious local wines and visit the vineyard. Boscotrecase, where it is located, is a town of intense agricultural activity, especially directed to the production of fine wines.
Finally, visit Vesuvius itself, still an active volcano. It is a sight of rare beauty, and it was the first volcano in the world to be studied systematically (by the will of the ruling House of Bourbon). Today, Vesuvius is still monitored and controlled. See this wonder of nature to make your trip to the Naples region complete.
- Deluxe air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking driver
- Pick-up and drop off
- Entrance fees where applicable (Pompeii, 13 euro; Mount Vesuvius, 11 euro)
- Food and drinks (optional lunch at winery is 25 euro)
- Gratuities (optional)
Your driver will be waiting for you with a sign with your name on it, at one of the following locations (depending upon prior arrangements): at the end of the train platform; at the pier where your ship docks; in the airport arrivals hall; outside your accommodation. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 63054