Visit two of the most popular sights in the Campania Region in one day onboard a deluxe vehicle with a professional English-speaking driver. Take a walk up to the crater of Vesuvius and enjoy a 2-hour guided visit to the Herculaneum Ruins.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Starting time 9:30 AM
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Italian, German, English
- Pickup optional
- Please provide your accommodation/arrival details in order to organize the pick up. You will be contacted by the local tour operator 24 hours before the travel date to arrange pickup.
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- Travel in comfort on board of deluxe air-conditioned vehicle
- Enjoy a 2-hour guided visit of the Herculaneum Ruins
- Take advantage of free wi-fi and a minibar on board
- Admire the stunning view from the top of Mount Vesuvius
- Pickup from your hotel, cruise terminal, central train station or Naples Aiport
- Transportation by Mercedes V Class
- Free wi-fi and minibar on board
- 2-hour guided visit at the Herculaneum Ruins
- Free time at Vesuvius
- Admission tickets for Herculaneum (€13,00 per person)
- Admission tickets for Vesuvius (€ 10,00 per person)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Please note, if there are less than 4 participants, the live tour guide in the Herculaneum will be replaced by an audioguide.
- Please provide your accommodation/arrival details in order to organize the pickup.
- You will be contacted by the local tour operator 24 hours before the travel date to arrange pickup.
- This tour doesn't operate on the 25th of December and 1st of January.
- This tour is free of charge for children up to 3 years old.