From Naples: Full-Day Small Group Tour to Capri
From $148 per personBook now
- Arrive in Capri in a flash by high-speed ferry to discover the island’s top sights and dazzling nature on an exclusive private coach
- Sip Southern Italy’s renowned liquor at the most famous limoncello shop in Capri
- Visit the Carthusia Perfumery, the oldest perfume maker in Capri
First, enjoy an hour cruise across the Bay of Naples on the high-speed ferry to the island of Capri. Once there, your expert Capri native guide will be waiting for you on the docks, ready to show you the most enticing sights in both Capri and Anacapri. With their local insider expertise, you will discover the most awe-inspiring, authentic parts of the island, its diverse history, secrets, and best vantage points for your photo album. With your native guide, you will have a one of a kind experience not found on other tours. Relax while sipping famous Capri limoncello in the center of Anacapri. Excite your senses in the gorgeous Carthusia Perfumery, where everything is made entirely from natural local ingredients, and hear the legend of how this fragrance factory conceived Capri’s first perfume in 1380. You will also have free time to explore the island’s towns on your own and have lunch with insider tips and recommendations from your guide. Take a relaxing stroll through the town’s narrow streets or shop among the many boutiques or handmade crafts and artisanal products. Tantalize your taste buds with an antipasto appetizer at one of the many local bistros.
The subject of countless books, movies, paintings, and poems, you will also have the option of visiting the world renowned Blue Grotto for a small extra cost. Your guide will take care of all the arrangements and a representative will escort you for this once-in-a-lifetime experience. Hear about the grotto’s natural features and captivating history before you enjoy the most famous and spectacular place the island of Capri has to offer. After your visit to the Blue Grotto, you will meet the rest of the group to continue on your journey. In the late afternoon, you’ll return to the harbor to catch the high-speed ferry back to Naples, filled with the sights, colors, aromas, and flavors of one of the Mediterranean’s most beautiful islands.
- Tour as per description
- Local expert English- speaking guide in Capri
- Small group of 25 persons or less
- Entrance tickets to the Blue Grotto (optional)
- Audio headsets so you can always hear your guide
- Boat tickets
- Hotel pick-up/ drop-off
- Food/ beverages
The meeting point is at Molo Beverello (Beverello Port) Ticket office, across the street at the foot of the castle walls, Castel Nuovo, where there are marble white benches. Arriving by metro (line 1): Get off at the "Municipio" metro stop and take the “Porto” exit leading you outside the metro. Once outside, looking towards the sea, you will see Molo Beverello (Beverello Port) ticket office. Then follow the instructions as above.
• Guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance cannot at this time be accommodated • Strollers or baby carriages on these group tours can also not be accommodated
• Please note that the boat journey to Capri will occasionally be affected by adverse weather and sea conditions • If you are sensitive to seasickness, please take any necessary precautions before your journey
Product ID: 72768