Spend a day exploring the island of Capri on this stress-free, laid back tour. See the Port of Capri, the island's upscale towns, and visit the Blue Grotto for an unforgettable trip.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- French, Spanish, German, English
Select participants and date
Meeting Point: 10:00/10:15 AM at Molo Beverello in Naples in front of the "Bar PicNic" (address: Porto Di Napoli Molo Beverello, 80133 Napoli). Departure time is 10:35 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Please note: the trip to the Blue Grotto may be canceled depending on the weather and sea conditions. If the Blue Grotto is not accessible due to tidal conditions, you will be taken by boat to the Faraglioni Rocks.
- If weather conditions do not allow the excursion by boat, you will take a land excursion of the island.
- Tour ends at Molo Beverello of Naples
- Infants (0-2 years old) are free of charge