Visit both Pompeii and Mount Vesuvius’ summit on a day trip from Naples or Sorrento. Skip the lines for a guided tour of Pompeii and take in the views of the Bay of Naples from Vesuvius.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, French, English
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Breathable clothing
Know before you go
- This tour operates at a timely pace to ensure that all items on the itinerary are visited
- During peak season Pompeii will be very crowded and there may be a long wait at the main attractions within the site
- Your guide is not allowed in Vesuvius Park. You will need to climb and descend on your own
- Official park alpine guides are not guaranteed, but you can read the park's information boards or download the park app
- Tour duration is approximate and subject to variables, including but not limited to traffic conditions, transfer points, and the number of participants
- The itinerary is subject to change due to extenuating circumstances, such as road closures or public events. In these cases, it may not be possible to make some of the itinerary stops or visits
- Access to Mount Vesuvius is subject to favorable weather conditions. If weather conditions change unexpectedly on the day of your tour and access is prohibited, we will offer an alternative or a skip-the-line ticket to visit Herculaneum