Visit some of the most important wineries in Irpinia, the famous Campania wine region. Taste some of the best wines in the area and enjoy a delicious meal including some of the best southern Italian delicacies.
What to Expect
After pick-up from your accommodation, the airport or cruise port, you will be driven to two different wineries, the best in the Irpania area. Taste typical wines including Aglianico, Falanghina, Greco and Fiano. You will learn about local wine production during the tastings.
One of the visits will be at the beautiful and famous wine town of Taurasi. You will also enjoy a typical lunch comprised of local produce, with different wines to accompany it. You can also go for a stroll in the vineyards if you choose. At the end of the tour you will be returned to your pick-up point, or elsewhere if arranged.
- Guidance and assistance for entire duration of the tour
- Transportation by Mercedes limousine or minivan
- Pick-up and drop off at accommodation, airport or port
- Admission and tastings at the two wineries
- Lunch: appetizer, 2 main courses, wine, water and dessert
Know Before You Go
• This tour can be booked all year round but the best months are from April to October
• The drinking age in Italy is 18